Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
sooo cute haha. it's an advert for Zouk. Cool idea. Maybe I'll go into advertising? Hahahaha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yup. NEVERMIND. that's my capo's attitude!

This is stupid. I'm looking for more random pictures to put up here. I have nothing to say, really, but I'm really, really, really bored.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this was from art class last year.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my acoustic guitar is just so pretty!

It's already Wednesday. Two more days of the school holidays, then it's the weekend, and on Monday it's school again. NO NO NO NO NO I don't want to go back no you can't make me! To make things worse it's stupidass examinations when school reopens. argh.

I HATE SCHOOL. I HATE SCHOOL. every kind of school!

for some stupid reason or another.

I don't think I'll do well for my 'O' level art. Maybe I can hope for a C grade.
It's stupid, really. All I do on my blog is whine and put up random shit. Maybe I should stop. Argh I don't know. Moments of self-lothing and weird depression I guess.

Anyway, all that aside, I had a really nice day today :D

No comments: